Description Flavorist Assistent / R&D analist
Always wanted to work abroad? Xelvin Food is looking for 3 Jr. Flavorist for an international job!!
- Assisting by developing new application recipes as well as new concepts for customers, based on new developments in the market, trends and new raw materials.
- Learn different flavor creation techniques.
- Maintaining the product portfolio and support the local librarian sensory evaluations. You will ensure projects are carried out in accordance with customer requirements in terms of deadlines and product specifications.
- Provide technical support to other functional groups within the company such as Quality, commercialization, Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sensory and Regulatory.
- A dutch HBO or WO Bachelor Degree in Food Science/Technology or in Chemistry ;
- Entry level; A practical experience in a food product development, manufacturing and flavour application ; (Including internships)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills ;
- Being Fluent in Dutch as well in English ;
- An ability to use Excel, Word and SAP ;
- Hands on work style.
- Team oriented
- Willing to work and live for a period of 3 till 4 years within an European country
Xelvin food&farma aims to increase product knowledge within the food and pharmaceutical industries. We do this by acting as specialist to find the right person for the areas of Quality Assurance, R&D and laboratory. By in depth product, quality and process knowledge and also a personal approach, we want to make a difference. Got interested? Like to know more? please contact us.
Our client is an international compagny with employees from different nationalities contributing to the creation of exciting tastes for food products. You will be part of a team of experienced beverage, dairy, savoury, bakery, snacks and seasoning Flavourists / Food Scientist. We are looking for a dynamic assistant Dutch flavorsist who can be a good addition to our innovative and team work culture and is willing to work for a periode of 3-4 years abroad !