Description Manager R&D
- **** Interested in a very challenging job opportunity in the North of Europe? *****
Xelvin Food is hiring an Application Technology Manager in the northern part of Europe
The Application Manager will focus on supporting the business growth strategies, building a strong technical organisation structure. He/she is expected to grow technology and support in the internal organisation, succeeds and implements customers initiatives at a global platform, providing cross functional leadership.
Key Responsibilities for this function:
- Daily task assignments, on time delivery of projects, requests for outside resource if required. prioritize and manage reactive and proactive projects to maximize Win rate.
- Organize and conduct technical training to both external and internal clients.
- Reviews the team performance, monthly one-on-one review, hiring technical staff and mentoring.
- Build high level technical partnership to global and strategic accounts with R&D team and cross functional divisions.
- Ensure lab equipments are well maintained, appliances and lab supplies are available to avoid disruption of projects.
- Cross functional support, assist operation and quality issue.
> Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
> Strong communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English. same qualification in other languages are mostly beneficial
> at least 3 years R&D experience in food as application technologist or flavorist preferably on Beverages, Sweet and Dairy segment
> Ability to influence, motivator or team facilitator.
> Excellent problem solving skills and creative.
> Action-oriented, high energy, "hands-on" manager and self-motivated.
> Computer or software proficiency.
> Excellent time management skills.
> Possess leadership, people and result oriented.
> Willing to travel approx. 20% through Europe or Global
Xelvin food&farma is an employment agency in the Netherlands, specialized in the food and pharmaceutical markets. Our employees work at renowned dutch companies in the fields of Laboratory, Research & Development and Quality Assurance.
Within the the Northern part of Europe, our client is a well-established company in the flavor and intermediates industry. On site, the company develops and manufactures intermediates which are marketed worldwide in applications for Beverages, Dairy, Confectionary and Bakery
Feel free to contact me for more information!