Description Senior Project Manager New Product Development automotive
- Lead innovative development projects for new products from conception to realization.
- Organize multidisciplinary project teams up to 100 FTE
- Translate stakeholder requirements into project plans.
- Follow up on project phases and insure timing, budget and quality throughout the project.
- Interact with other departments such as purchasing, quality assurance, etc.
- Interact with external parties such as contractors, universities and strategic partners.
- Technical background with engineering degree. (Master or equivalent)
- Proven experience in project management. Preferably trained in Project Management Skills
- Proficient in written and oral communication. French is a pre.
- Eager to take on ambitious projects with a dynamic team.
- Efficient in setting up and maintaining a project structure.
- Quality driven, systematic approach but also pragmatic in finding solutions.
- Experience in an automotive environment is an asset.
- Experience in powertrain development is an asset.
- You will join a fast growing and respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues and professional space for creativity and initiative.
- We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.