Description Laser Proto Engineer (mechatronics or electronics) ,location Netherlands
Proto system repairs
- Keeping ASML’s proto systems up and running
- Providing troubleshooting and support in case of technical issues.
- Communicating with ASML’s Machine Father to discuss actions carried out so far and possible other solutions.
- Analysing and identifying machine errors.
- Looking for and finding possible solutions, individually, with colleagues or in cooperation with office staff.
- Consulting the hotline in case of complex problems.
- Analysing possible cooling circuit, gas circuit or power supply problems, following service manuals and (gas or water) schematics.
- Repairing mechanic, electric and pneumatic components, according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
- Exchanging defective parts and components, following the procedures.
- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
- Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
- Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
- Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
- Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
- Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Reporting directly to TRUMPF hotline, clean room coordinator or office in case of escalations.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department
- Completed technical education at Bachelor Degree Level, preferably mechatronics or electronics engineering
- Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
- Knowledge of machine building
- Good communication skills in English
- Problem solving ability
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
- You are willing to work in shift
TRUMPF focuses on providing machinery, equipment and TRUMPF related software for the manual processing of the finished product TRUMPF. The EUV-team of TRUMPF The EUV-team of TRUMPF is located in Veldhoven. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. ASML is world lead in producing lithograph systems for the chip manufacturing industry. TRUMPF is delivering the high power laser amplification chain and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components. The enthusiastic EUV- team of TRUMPF get the most out of the collaboration between TRUMPF and ASML to deliver a good product to the customer.
TRUMPF and our company will invest in you for this specific position. The setup of the contract is that the first 2 years you will work on a Xelvin employment contract with TRUMPF salary conditions. After this period of 2 years,
TRUMPF will have the chance to offer you a permanent employment contract. TRUMPF is searching both Dutch as International engineers which are willing to commit themselves for longer period. This is not a position just for 1 / 2 years because both Trumpf and Xelvin will invest a lot in your personal development.
The basic salary which you will receive will be in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience. TRUMPF engineers normally work in a shift cycle, which also offers extra shift allowance.
Below you find a overview of your main primary and secondary conditions for this position.
- Gross year salary between € 30000,00 and € 45000,00
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowance 15%
- 24 paid holiday days a year
- Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year. Those days are paid by Xelvin
- Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
- Travel expense of 0,19 per km for travelling from your house to TRUMPF
- Xelvin relocation program
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site of TRUMPF.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for our health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 80,- up to €100,- per month.
- We offer a basic course in the Dutch language
- Take a look at or international recruitment movie: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6320514237466701824.
The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. With more than 60 operative subsidiaries, the TRUMPF Group is represented in all important markets worldwide. Its production facilities are based in China, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and the USA.
For TRUMPF we are searching for Proto Support Engineers in the Netherlands. This is more related to the Hightech industry. As an attachment to this information package you will receive the job specification of the position at TRUMPF.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands