Description Teamlead EUV systems
As Teamlead Service you are situated within the TRUMPF Netherlands EUV division at our customer in Veldhoven. You are managing a team of ±20 service engineers, responsible for commissioning and proto support activities. You are leading, coaching, guiding and motivating the individual and group productivity. You will overview all ongoing projects and make sure all activities are complying to internal, external procedures and according to all safety regulations. If there are escalations in your team you will serve as a first contact point for the customer.
- Working together with our customer in a state-of-the-art environment.
- You will get a lot of responsibilities from day one onwards.
- You have finished a technical bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 10 years relevant work experience.
- You are able to communicate in English & Dutch (verbal and written) in a professional way.
- Your work attitude should be structured and organized.
- You can deal with the pressure in a dynamic environment close to our customer.
- You are used to motivate and coach your colleagues.
- You have a positive character.
- Within TRUMPF we strive to achieve a good balance between work and life and we have attention for sport and health.
- 27 holidays and 6 or 13 ATV-days.
- Working in an international environment.
- A salary which is in line with the market between €4000,- and €5500,- depending on education and experience.
Then we are looking forward to receive your application! To ensure a good match with the vacancy we would like to ask you to send us your cv and motivation letter.
How brave are you? Our mission is to further develop production technology and shape it to be efficient, precise, future-proof, and networked. We are market and technology leaders in machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing and work with our innovations in almost every sector. Our software solutions pave the way to the Smart Factory, enabling us to implement high-tech processes in industrial electronics. Around 13,400 employees around the globe represent the achievements and philosophy of the family company TRUMPF. We offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice.