‘Excellent designs are characterized by the right balance between function, quality, cost and logistical performance’. ‘Catalog components set the boundaries of design performance’.
Do these statements match your experiences in electronics design? Are you challenged by negotiating this balance with multi-disciplinary, internal and external stakeholders? Can you push tomorrow’s boundaries? Join us.
Support realization of the ASML product roadmap by expert knowledge on component technology and market development.
Ensure availability of the best off-the-shelf component solutions the market has to offer ASML.
Drive Life Cycle Management of ASML products through active project involvement and up-to-date component information.
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalog materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
- Build and maintain expertise within the assigned product category
- Drive interaction between design projects and component engineering team
- Support designers in making the best component selections
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the ASML database
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives
- Guard the quality of the component information in the database
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issues