- 8 days ago
- €2.750 to €3.250
Arranging a flawless material flow for system installation and arranging needed tools for scheduled system installation work.
- Arranging a flawless material flow for system installation.
- Ordering spare parts for systems before SAT and providing lists of ordered spare parts.
- Ordering needed materials at the customers headquarters, based on the input of the Coordinator Install & Upgrade or Machine Father.
- Keeping track of orders through channels, taking the ultimate needed date into account.
- Monitoring the estimated time of arrival (ETA) to ensure that items are delivered on time and sharing this information with team members involved.
- Making sure that orders arrive in the right place in a timely manner.
- Taking care of the administrative handling of orders and providing the needed documentation for Hengelo.
- Returning received defective spare parts in time.
- Keeping track of safety spare parts stock.
- Keeping track on left over parts from upgrades.
- Service for ASML based on DN, MN and updating SAP.
- Organising and ordering needed tools and providing a list of ordered tools
- Managing the tool cars and SAT cars and filling them with the right tools.
- Keeping an overview of all tools used by the Engineers and arranging a timely return
- Checking the tool status daily (for defects and availability) and updating the tool status list
- Organising and planning a timely calibration of tools and equipment.