- You carry out OBD application work in the vehicle, especially in the field of diagnosis of exhaust aftertreatment systems
- You take over the planning, execution and coordination of vehicle and exhaust gas roll measurements
- You create data sets for the engine control unit and flash it
- You are responsible for the evaluation and graphic processing of measurement data
- You get involved in the application and further development of test and evaluation processes
- You will take part in national and international test drives in a great team (especially in the following countries: France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, South Africa, USA)
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, vehicle technology or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of OBD application (not mandatory), ideally with a focus on exhaust aftertreatment
- You have extensive specialist knowledge and system understanding of vehicle drives and diagnostic functions in the engine control unit
- You have experience in dealing with INCA (not mandatory)
- You have a valid category B driver's license
- You have good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- You like to work independently and in a team, are motivated and open-minded
- You enjoy international test drives on 3 continents
Compensation€4.000 - €7.000 gross income per month
Xelvin Deutschland GmbH is a competent development partner for innovative technology carriers and leading companies. As part of the Xelvin Group, founded in the Netherlands in 2006, Xelvin Germany has a network of international expertise in demanding and complex development projects. On this basis, as a reliable engineering service provider, we are able to work out individual project solutions together with our project partners in order to successfully promote new and further technological developments and innovations.