The Assembly Mechanic is responsible for the correct assembly of modules and machines. If technical problems, breakdowns or issues in relation to supply lead times, quality, or capacity occur, the Team Leader has to be contacted.
- Assembly of modules and machines based on customer specifications;
- Fulfilling supply lead times and standard times;
- Safe and certified operation of industrial equipment as needed;
- Compliance with the health and safety, environmental regulations and standards as well as adhering to quality control regulations;
- Participation in work discussion meetings;
- Adherence to checklist and disassembly processes, including inspection, calibration and adjustment of the dynamic functions during test runs;
- Initiation of improvements within one’s own area of responsibility. This includes identifying misalignment in protocol and resources, giving feedback on manufacturability and reproducibility of machines and com-municating any faults or deficiencies to the Team Leader. Collaboration with outside departments when needed;
- Other tasks as specified by the Assembly Team Leader/Supervisor.
Skills and abilities
- Working with people; enjoys being part of a team and works well with others;
- Problem-solving; approaches difficulties with innovative insight and ability to apply technical expertise to work;
- Result-driven to and focused on meeting customer expectations and fulfilling quality standards;
- Punctuality; ability to keep to schedules, follow instructions, legal obligations and safety requirements;
- Drive to set personal work goals and objectives and the enthusiasm to achieve these.
- Secondary education in a relevant technical field adhering to local legal requirements;
- Experience and/or affinity with assembly of mechanical/mechatronic modules and machines;
- Experience with reading technical drawings;
- Experience in the food processing industry is a plus;
- Good understanding of verbal and written English as well as local language;
- Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage.
Compensation€2.000 - €3.000 gross income per month
In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.