- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
- Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
- Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
- Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Systematic and analytical trouble shooting.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
- Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
- Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
- middle-level/vocational education/national degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of machine building
- Knowledge of commissioning techniques
- Technical knowledge of laser products
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- 3 to 5 years work experience within machine building industry
Xelvin IR movie:
The movie of Michael Krouwel:
The story of Matthew Grundil:
Compensation€3.000 - €3.750 gross income per month
Company is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Eindhoven the Service department is directly located at the customer. Laser systems, an essential submodule of lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components.