As an Engineer you work out parts of the basic design of the yacht. The engineering departments consist of different disciplines, so you can work in: Exterior, Interior, Electricity, Construction or Mechanical Engineering. You will be involved in the engineering, specification, standardization and production of different parts of the yacht (depending on your discipline). You are also technically responsible for the engineering part of a construction project from the sales phase to the start of production.
- You are responsible for the timely execution of the work within your own discipline in accordance with project planning and budget.
- You are responsible for monitoring the regulations and quality requirements.
- You analyze and check the drawings for various links in the process from engineering to production.
- You actively collaborate with other departments and disciplines such as: different project teams, production and purchasing.
- An opportunity to work at the top of the luxury yachting industry;
- A full-time job at Xelvin, with a contract;
- Depending on your work experience and education, we offer a salary between 2,500 – 3,750 euros gross per month. In addition travel allowance, 27 free vacation days plus 13 days extra and 8% holiday bonus which is paid once a year in May;
- A chance to relocate to the Netherlands with good support in: housing, visa applications, (health)insurances and other important matters that comes with the relocation;
- A challenging position that offers plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development.
What do we ask?
- You have a passion for boats, ships, yachts, sailing etc.;
- You have a degree in Engineering;
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in similar surroundings;
- You are familiar with drawing and designing with 2D/3D CAD programs: SolidWorks, Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Inventor etc.;
- You can speak English fluently.