- Equipment qualification at the customer site;
- Perform integration tests (calibrations and system qualification);
- Work together with other install team and transfer a fully tested and qualified system;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Represent the company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Msc starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics/Automotive preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Eindhoven and at the customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- Analytical thinker, Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured.
- Able to work independent as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting.
- An interest in other technical processes.
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
- Drivers license
Compensation€2.750 - €3.500 gross income per month
To Install leading systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.