In the current job market there are many opportunities to work as an Hardware Engineer in the Netherlands, but you find it a challenge to find the right match and to map out what is required of you to relocate to the Netherlands. Xelvin knows what it takes to get this going and supports you in finding the right challenge, a place to live and documentation needed to get started.
Xelvin is a international recruitment agency with over 16 years of experience. We believe that technology is an indispensable link for the development and sustainability of the world. That is why we connect the best people to the best companies and bring craftsmanship and ambition further together. Always with passion and in an individual, goal-oriented way.
What to expect as a Hardware Engineer:
As a hardware engineer industrial automation (IA), you design and draw electrical and control systems. You are a real techie. What you do? As a hardware engineer, you design and draw electrical and control installations. The beauty of your work? The variety. You are completely absorbed by the design process and the calculation and checking of your installation.
You configure IT software on the basis of the functional design. But your job isn't done yet. After the development process is over, you will also test the SW in a physical test setup. You test the software at the customer and you put it into operation. Together with your team you ensure a satisfied customer and you set the industry in motion
Xelvin values being a good employer. We offer you security, stability and fun. We facilitate 24/7 accident insurance, a hiring bonus and informal activities. Additional supplies to perform your job will be provided by us. Would you like to develop one of your competencies? Then we will be happy to invest in a course or training!
What can you expect from Xelvin:
- 2 years Xelvin contract including competitive salary, holiday allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- Relocation package from Xelvin: Finding the right new challenge, relocation budget paid by Xelvin, arranging of documentation to work in the Netherlands and guidance from housing consultant to find an accommodation.
- Salary between €3000 and €5000 gross per month excl. allowances depending your working experience
- A job with perspective. After the 2 years contract of Xelvin you will be on contracted by your employer.
- A job in an innovative company with high-quality machines all around the world.
- Career-oriented education, training or courses.