Work with the most advanced and newest technologies.
Work together in a close knit team in an informal environment.
Hightech production environment provided with the best tools and greatest resourches.
Are you a mechanic in heart and soul and do you have experience in assembling mechatronic products? And are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking ofr a job where you can work with technical challenges every day? Then, we would like to get in touch with you!
What do we offer?
You will be working at an innovative, enterprising company where 'strength through cooperation' is central. We attach great importance to a collegial, pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and great colleagues, we also offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An annual profit sharing
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- 20% shift allowance when you work in 2 shifts
- A good pension scheme
- Plenty of personal development through training and education
- internal growth opportunities
- You have a technical secondary vocational education, level 3 or level 4, in the direction of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable course.
- You have an affinity with the microscope assembly of complex mechatronic parts or a mechatronic background and you are eager to learn.
- You have experience reading drawings.
- You have experience with the passing system.
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You are proactive and participate in the development of the department
- You do not have a nine to five mentality
€3000 - €3.500 gross income per month
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for several skilled mechanics. Together with your colleagues you will assemble, mount and put together the most complex systems. Your work consists of assembling modules under a microscope, the ratio is 60% working under a microscope and 40% without a microscope. You do this in the set time and according to established, functional and quality requirements. You work in the assembly team in a cleanroom. You work on the basis of technical drawings and/or production documentation and established assembly and measurement instructions. You are also responsible for measuring and registering products and you are responsible for product quality.