- Aligning the components of the HPSM and drive laser system after the commissioning phase.
- Figuring out the cause of not meeting system specifications.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning system components and settings (hardware, software, electronics, fluids and
- Delivering a complete system according to the requirements and specifications.
- Performing SAT measurements after the complete installation and final configuration.
- Performing physical and performance tests, using a set of predefined test activities, developed to drive
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Checking main parameters, system settings and functionalities, using predefined acceptance test
- Comparing the actual results with the expected results and evaluating the outcomes to determine if the
- Providing confidence that the product meets both the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff.
- Maintain close communication to 3rd and 4th line support on advanced issues in case solving these
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Preparing the Drive Laser for customer handover under specific conditions.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the testing, increase efficiency or to increase service
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures and protocols.
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
- Sending final SAT report to the headquarters for approval.
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS.
- HBO level
- Knowledge of system building
- Knowledge of alignment and testing techniques
- Technical knowledge of TRUMPF products
- Detailed knowledge of driver laser systems
- Knowledge of the English