As a Software Engineer SCADA you work together with your colleagues on various challenging projects for customers. E/I/A projects are carried out on a daily basis for customers in the food, waste and water market segments. Within the projects they strive for a high level of customer satisfaction. You determine the route together with your colleagues. You design, build and implement software based on your knowledge. The more you become familiar with it, the faster you will think along with new solutions. You develop and configure the software based on the functional design. After developing the software, you first test it with your colleagues in a physical test set-up. You test the software at the customer and put it into operation. Every project is different. Specifically you have experience with the SCADA system: AVEVA System Platform. Do you have even more SCADA skills? Then these come in handy!
- At least completed Electrical Engineering and/or Industrial Automation or Mechatronics diploma.
- Basic knowledge of SCADA and PLC.
- Basic knowledge of industry and installations or the willingness to delve into this.
- Good communicative skills.
- Good command of the English language and willingness to learn Dutch.
- You are a team player who can work independently, is proactive and has the ambition to grow together.
Compensation€3.500 - €3.750 gross income per month
Our client is an international engineering company where they devise, realize and maintain the best automation solutions every day. For various clients in the industry, think of breweries, oil companies and producers of (animal) food. But also for pharmaceutical companies, distribution centers, machine builders, water boards and the chemical industry.