Coordinate and optimize the build & handover of the assigned system to customer in accordance with the specifications and requirements.
- Supervising and controlling the work assigned to the responsible system.
- Inspecting work on location and finding technical/operational solutions for any problems on the assigned system.
- Coordinating the work preparation, including the provision of materials and information for the technicians.
- Giving the Material handlers & planners orders & guidance for the organizing of the logistic processes.
- Defining the planning within the set norms.
- Making sure the required workforce capacity is assigned to the system in consultation with the Shiflteads & planner.
- The drawing up of the engineering planning schedule and the materials planning schedule.
- Change planning during the installation to optimize and improve the installation sequence.
- Informing Shiftleads about system planning.
- Attending progress meetings and handling contact with inhouse service (Ditzingen) & customer.
- Putting forward ideas to achieve a more effective and efficient organization of the projects.
- Acting as a helpdesk for technical & organizational aspects of the assigned system, both for the internal organization and for the customer.
- Escalate throughout the defined escalation process when needed.
- The administration of information relating to project progress (cycle time, system down time e.g.).
- The administration of escalation reports.
- The administration of parts which are ordered for the system.
- Maintaining drive laser project file (open topics, issues, open parts ordered, etc.).
- Bachelor of master in engineering ( or related technical education).
- Knowledge of organisation & management.
- Setting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Affinity with semi-conductor industry.
- Analytical thinking.
Compensation€2.750 - €3.750 gross income per month
TRUMPF is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. TRUMPF is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components.