Coordinate and optimize the build & handover of the assigned system to customer in accordance with the specifications and requirements.
- Supervising and controlling the work assigned to the responsible system.
- Inspecting work on location and finding technical/operational solutions for any problems on the assigned system.
- Coordinating the work preparation, including the provision of materials and information for the technicians.
- Giving the Material handlers & planners orders & guidance for the organizing of the logistic processes.
- Defining the planning within the set norms.
- Making sure the required workforce capacity is assigned to the system in consultation with the Shiflteads & planner.
- The drawing up of the engineering planning schedule and the materials planning schedule.
- Change planning during the installation to optimize and improve the installation sequence.
- Informing Shiftleads about system planning.
- Attending progress meetings and handling contact with inhouse service (Ditzingen) & customer.
- Putting forward ideas to achieve a more effective and efficient organization of the projects.
- Acting as a helpdesk for technical & organizational aspects of the assigned system, both for the internal organization and for the customer.
- Escalate throughout the defined escalation process when needed.
- The administration of information relating to project progress (cycle time, system down time e.g.).
- The administration of escalation reports.
- The administration of parts which are ordered for the system.
- Maintaining drive laser project file (open topics, issues, open parts ordered, etc.).
- Bachelor of master in engineering ( or related technical education).
- Knowledge of organisation & management.
- Setting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Affinity with semi-conductor industry.
- Analytical thinking.