To coordinate the installation of High Tech machines in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
- Prepare the installation in Eindhoven
- Be up to date about latest developments, chase quality issues in our factory and prepare the transfer of the system to the field;
- Oversee progress of install on site | focus on cycle time, budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress of the installation;
- Develop and adjust daily plans | anticipate on progress and issues encountered, plan and prioritize;
- Ensure proper shift transfer | actual status, progress, escalation;
- Manage technical support | ensure clear description of the problems for 2nd/3rd line support, challenge action plans and choices received from support parties;
- Manage escalations on site | represent the factory at the customer site and local office;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Work independently and act like the linking pin between the customer and our headquater;
- Continuous improvement and follow up on quality issues occurred during installation when back in Eindhoven.
- Bachelor degree in electronics, mechanics or physics.
- Project management;
- Escalation management;
- Progress reporting;
- Dealing with customers;
- Drivers license
Compensation€3.250 - €3.750 gross income per month
Are you an adventures, international oriented and technical minded (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or automotive) engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer you.