As a shift lead you are situated within the EUV division at our customer in Veldhoven. You coordinate Mechanical Install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products at our customer. You will manage, coach and guide a team up to 15 engineers, ensuring individual and group productivity. One of your responsibilities will be reporting progress or delay during the Mechanical Installation phase. As well as conducting job interviews and performance appraisals.
- Reporting about progress or delaying issues during the commissioning installation phase.
- Checking and approving reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS.
- Checking and approving invoices of personnel service providers.
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
- You have an education level 4 and extended knowledge of Mechanical Install techniques.
- You have knowledge of project coordination.
- You have knowledge of HR procedures.
- You are able to communicate in English & Dutch (verbal and written) in a professional way.
- You don’t have a problem with working in shifts incl. weekends.
- Your work attitude should be structured and organized.
- You can deal with the pressure in a dynamic environment close to our customer.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for our employees as well as to our materials.
Compensation€3.250 - €4.250 gross income per month
Do you want to work for a company which is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics? In Veldhoven our clients Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. Our client is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components.
- Excellent salary
- Shift allowance 20%
- 25 vacation days + 8.33% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance 19 cents each km
- Pension accrual
- Personal training budget
- Working at an innovative company with plenty of career opportunities