- €2.500 to €3.500
What does your position look like?
As a Electronic Assembler you are responsible for covering printed circuit boards with electronic components. You carry out this on the basis of work instructions or drawings. You ensure that preparations are made and pre-assembly is done, such as cutting, bending and hoeing the products. In addition to the assembly, you are also responsible for part of the quality control. You do this by checking the printed circuit boards made on the basis of a work instruction. If you find errors, you make sure that they are registered.
Your duties also include:
- Placing print panels by hand using a stuck table;
- Placing the printed circuit boards in soldering moulds, applying accessories and recipes;
- Checking and repairing the soldering process according to IPC standards;
- Perform soldering work and assembling and dismantling printed circuit boards according to work instructions;
- Carrying out a final inspection using a checklist.
We offer you:
In the role of Electronic Assembler we offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy production environment. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We offer you a position within a highly motivated and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development.