PCB Repair Engineer
- €2.500 to €3.500
What are you going to do?
As a Test & repair assistant you become part of the test team. Your objective is to guarantee the quality and operation of assembled printed circuit boards and end products. You do this by means of measuring test equipment. You will build and prepare test setups, carry out repairs such as replacing parts and repairing faulty connections, and order and collect the necessary materials from the warehouse.
Your duties also include reading or interpreting product documentation and test instructions, working with test programs and set up and prepare the test setup. Besides that, you minor repairs to test equipment, fixtures and auxiliary tools as applicable. You’ll be responsible for testing and adjustment of assembled products using the required test, test set-up and/or measuring equipment for functional operation. You will also take care of troubleshooting assembled systems that fail during testing and filling in the processing state, repair forms and quality registration form.
At the PCB department we offer you the following conditions:
- A salary between €2500 and €3500
- 15% shift-allowance and 5% ADV-allowance
- 25 holidays, travel expenses and 8,33% holiday-allowance.
- A very challenging position in a dynamic and healthy production environment.
- The possibility to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways.
- A position within a very driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development