- As a security engineer, you have an important role in securing the system landscape of our customers.
- You ensure that safety and production continuity are guaranteed.
- You are able to identify vulnerabilities by using specialist tools.
- You implement and configure technical measures on the networks and systems within industrial environments. In addition, you give our clients solicited and unsolicited advice to make the client’s infrastructure even more resilient to cyber threats.
- Setting up policies, processes and procedures to translate from the various standards and guidelines into daily practice within the operational systems of our clients
In the context of Industry 4.0, where systems are more interconnected with each other and the Internet, cyberattacks are an increasing concern. Given the high risks and impact of cyberattacks in OT environments, the demand for cybersecurity support has increased significantly.
You find it a challenge to find the right match and to map out what is required to relocate to the Netherlands. Xelvin knows what it takes to get this going and supports you in finding the right job, a place to live and the required documentation to get started. Xelvin is an international recruitment agency with over 16 years of experience. We believe that technology is an indispensable link for the development and sustainability of the world. That is why we connect the best people to the best companies and bring craftsmanship and ambition further together. Always with passion and in an individual, goal-oriented way.
What do we expect from you:
- 2 years Xelvin contract including competitive salary, holiday allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- Relocation package from Xelvin: Finding the right new challenge, flight to the Netherlands paid by Xelvin, arrangement of documentation that is needed to work in the Netherlands and guidance from our housing consultant to find accommodation.
- Salary between € 3500 and € 5500, based on work experience
- 25 paid holidays in addition to public holidays
- Holiday allowances of 8,33% of yearly salary
- A job with perspective. After the 2 years contract of Xelvin you will be on contracted by your employer.
- Career-oriented education, training or courses.
- Excellent employment conditions, both primary and secondary
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor degree working and thinking level, preferably a completed technical education or affinity with network and system management
- You have a completed education in the field of Information Security (or similar) if necessary., supplemented with additional training;
- At least 3 years of work experience in an IT or OT environment, as a security engineer, network engineer, electrical engineer or system administrator
- You have experience with frameworks such as ISO27001 / BIO / IEC 62443 and/or similar guidelines
- Passion for cybersecurity and industrial networks
- Analytical, communication skills, independent, flexible and solution oriented
- Experience with PLC/SCADA is a pre