We want to live up to the trust that we treat carefully with your personal data every day. We work with well-protected information systems and a clear privacy statement. We adjust these when necessary. Read here how we handle your personal data.
Personal data that Xelvin processes
- Xelvin takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you by using our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
- We do our best to process the information you have provided to us in a careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of the personal data that we process, how we deal with it and also gives as clear as possible why we collect it.
- In the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) implementing law, Xelvin is a so-called: controller.
An overview of the personal data processed by Xelvin
- First and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide with the contact.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data processed by Xelvin
- Our website and / or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian.However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16.We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete this information.
Why Xelvin needs data
Xelvin processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Provide information on request
- You can send our newsletter
- Xelvin analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt it to your preferences.
How long Xelvin saved data
- Xelvin will not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is: 2 years after the last contact.
- In the case of registration with one of the Xelvin companies in order to effect a mediation, Xelvin will explicitly request approval at least every two years.
Share with others
- Xelvin will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.Xelvin remains responsible. This is Google for web statistics.
Xelvin uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences.We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore.In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
- Our cookie is placed by the US company Google as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to investigate how you use our website as a visitor and Google makes clear reports about this.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
- Xelvin has no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained information for other Google services through the terms.
View, modify or delete data
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself by sending a specified request to email@example.com.In order to verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. Make the civil service number (CSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your passport photo black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.Xelvin will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
- When you want to pass on your data to another party, Xelvin can easily realize this for you.Then follow the steps described above.
- Xelvin takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xelvin takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.