Are you the goal oriented, driven, flexible person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment. Then function of material handler might be the job for you.
The department Cleanroom Logistics is responsible for streamlining both the incoming and outgoing physical and administrative material flow. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this manufacturing environment.
The mission of the material handler is to arrange a flawless material flow within the TF Factory, both administrative and physical.The mission of the material handler is to arrange a flawless material flow within the TF Factory, both administrative and physical.
- Ensures on time material delivery from warehouse
- Identifies and communicates deviations both in quantity, article nr. and scheduled delivery time
- Takes necessary correcting actions after identifying deviations
- Pick , book factory make items to order ,from cleanroom inventory.Inventory management
- Manage inventory at the workcenter
- Book material from and to inventory
- Weekly based inventory count.Troubleshooting
- Resolving picking errors, incorrect deliveries, general administrative issue in cooperation with Warehouse Operation Support, Production Planner, Inbound, Process Improvement, Technical Support etc.Production disturbances
- Correct and quick dispatching of materials requested by production as replacement for defect parts or for analysis purposes.Material return flow
- Return parts to the warehouse
- Scrap defect or obsolete parts
- Return rejected production parts to the suppliers
- Commit to, and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible.Other
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve
- Actively involved in Daily Management Meeting on the shop floor and all related activities.