Experienced Electrical Integration Engineer
Location Eindhoven, Netherlands
Experience 1-7 years
Team Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
Due to market growth, new E-integrator positions open regularly supporting all markets: Metrology & Inspection, lithography systems. Do you have an electronic specialization in the domain of analog, digital, computers, industrial automation, mains distribution, etc. and can you find yourself working as E-integrator as described below, then apply to this position!
It is an opportunity to re-use your domain knowledge, but also state out in your application-letter where you want to grow in hard and soft skills.
Role and responsibilities
As an Experienced Electrical Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new products.
The Experienced Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability
- Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level
- Support New Product Introduction in the factory and at customers by performing machine qualification, troubleshooting and support the factory and field engineers
- Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members
- Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
Diversity & Inclusion
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
Need to know more about applying for a job at the company? Read our frequently asked questions.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and motivation: Vivica van Vlijmen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about or company:
Elvio Reveruzzi - Took the plunge and embraced new challenges abroad! - Xelvin.com